Procuring in Challenging Economic Times - Business Bytes
Wednesday, 1 February 2023, 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
What is the conference about?This conference will seek to provide support to industry as it faces the prospect of procuring and winning work in an increasingly challenging economic environment. It will focus on some of the challenges that arise as a result of market turmoil, and opportunities to ensure procurement can proceed while supporting supplier sustainability.
This is a live online course. We will contact you with joining instructions at least 24 hours before your course starts.
What will I achieve?
By the end of this conference you will...
- Understand existing policy for public sector clients in relation to procurement, and how this can support clients and suppliers during challenging economic circumstances
- Understand the potential impacts on clients and suppliers that may arise where there is a downturn in construction activity
- Realise the importance of good practice from organisations that have provided case studies that show how policies are put into action
What can I expect from a conference?
Conferences are multi-speaker sessions featuring experts from the sector, around 2 hours to give you a more in-depth overview of the subject.
This session will include short presentations by each of our presenters and a round table discussion about the topic.
What are the technical requirements?
You will need:
- Internet connection
- A computer with microphone and camera is best (e.g. a PC/laptop/iMac/MacBook)
- Earphones/headphones/speakers (preferable)
- A tablet/iPad/smart phone/iPhone to load facilitation tools