Plastic Packaging Tax with HMRC - Understanding your obligations - Lunch 'n' Learn
Wednesday, 13 July 2022, 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM
What is the session about?
The Plastic Packaging Tax has been introduced in the UK from April 2022. Make sure your business is prepared and up to speed with the latest developments by joining this Lunch ‘n’ Learn and having your questions answered directly by our guest speakers HMRC.
You will be given the latest information on the Plastic Packaging Tax and understand how this will affect your business. You’ll also hear information on the guidelines for businesses outlining what packaging is taxed, and who is liable to account for the tax and when.
What will I achieve?
By joining this session you will:
- Learn about recent developments with the Plastic Packaging Tax
- Discover what this will mean for businesses in the built environment
- Find out how the School can support your organisation to respond to the tax
- Hear what other School Partners and Members are already doing in response to the tax
What level is the session and do I need any particular skills?
Though this is a beginner level session and assumes you have limited knowledge of the Plastic Packaging Tax, the opportunity to hear directly from HMRC means that it will also be beneficial if you have more technical questions to ask.
What can I expect from a Lunch 'n' Learn?
Lunch 'n' Learns offer a quick introduction to a topic, or present a case study, 45-60 mins to fit around your busy schedule.
What are the technical requirements?
You will need:
- Internet connection
- A computer with microphone and camera is best (e.g. a PC/laptop/iMac/MacBook)
- Earphones/headphones/speakers (preferable)
- A tablet/iPad/smart phone/iPhone to load facilitation tools
Please get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.