Understanding and Addressing PPN 06/20 - Webinar with Constructionline
Tuesday, 9 August 2022, 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM
What is the Webinar about?
This Webinar starts with an insight to the different definitions of Social Value and what it means to your organisation. It is in partnership with Constructionline and will provide participants with a look at all you need to know about Public Procurement Notice 06/20 and the key elements of Social Value Model and process.
What will I achieve?
By attending this Webinar you will better understand:
- What the Public Procurement Notice 06/20 and Social Value model is
- How to use the Social Value Model
- Why these things are important to Constructionline and your clients
What level is the session and do I need any particular skills?
This is an intermediate level session, so assumes some existing knowledge of the concept of Social Value and is aimed at all roles who have an impact on creating Social Value.
What can I expect from a Webinar?
Webinars are a quick introduction to a topic, 45-60 mins to fit around your busy schedule.
What are the technical requirements?
You will need:
- Internet connection
- A computer with microphone and camera is best (e.g. a PC/laptop/iMac/MacBook)
- Earphones/headphones/speakers (preferable)
- A tablet/iPad/smart phone/iPhone to load facilitation tools
What should I do after attending this session?
This session is being run as part of a series of Webinars with Constructionline. Register for the next in the series Embedding Social Value in Procurement and Supply Chain.