Understanding Social Value - Webinar with Constructionline
Thursday, 14 July 2022, 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM
What is the Webinar about?
Social value has increased significantly in prominence in recent years but there has, however, been a lack of common understanding on what social value means and how to address it. This Webinar in partnership with Constructionline will provide you with a foundational understanding of social value. It will set out the business case for social value; outline best practice for creating meaningful social value; and discuss the tools and frameworks available to measure and report on social value.
What will I achieve?
By attending this Webinar you will better understand:
- What social value actually means
- Why social value matters to Constructionline and your clients
- How social value can be generated, measured and reported and the various tools available to help
What level is the session and do I need any particular skills?
This is a beginner level session, so assumes limited knowledge of the concept of social value and is aimed at all roles who have an impact on creating social value.
What can I expect from a Webinar?
Webinars are a quick introduction to a topic, 45-60 mins to fit around your busy schedule.
What are the technical requirements?
You will need:
- Internet connection
- A computer with microphone and camera is best (e.g. a PC/laptop/iMac/MacBook)
- Earphones/headphones/speakers (preferable)
- A tablet/iPad/smart phone/iPhone to load facilitation tools
What should I do after attending this session?
This session is being run as part of a series of Webinars with Constructionline. Register for the next in the series Understanding and Addressing PPN 06/20 and Embedding Social Value in Procurement and Supply Chain.