Closing the Construction Productivity Gap and Raising the Performance Bar
Thursday, 21 July 2022, 1:00 PM - 3:00 PM
What is the Conference about?
Leaders from the construction industry have come together to identify and trial new ways of making the sector more productive. The School is working with the Construction Productivity Taskforce, Be the Business and leading productivity specialists BBI Services to allow our members to gain a unique insight into these new tools and techniques and how you can adopt them in your own organisation to better meet the needs of the contractors you work for and their clients. This 2 hour online conference will give you the chance to virtually meet British Land, Landsec, Lend Lease, Skanska, Mace and other Taskforce members and understand what is driving the need for productivity improvements.
What will we cover?
Attend this conference to:
- Appreciate why your client’s are driving productivity improvements
- Understand how to measure productivity in construction
- Discover practical steps and tools to dramatically improve your productivity
What will I achieve?
By the end of this event you will:
- Be aware of how productivity can drive cost, time, quality & carbon improvements.
- Appreciate how to significantly improve your organisation's and supply chain’s productivity.
- Discover a practical framework to measure and improve productivity.
- Recognise the opportunities to raise the capability of your teams.
What level is the session and do I need any particular skills?
This session is recommended for managers and leaders in clients, contractors and especially their supply chain who wish to improve their productivity.
What can I expect from a virtual Conference?
Our interactive online conferences are multi-speaker sessions featuring experts from the School’s Partners and their clients. Throughout the 2 hours you’ll have the chance to express your views, join the discussions and ask questions to these key clients and contractors.
What are the technical requirements?
You will need:
- Internet connection
- A computer with microphone and camera is best (e.g. a PC/laptop/iMac/MacBook)
- Earphones/headphones/speakers (preferable)
- A tablet/iPad/smart phone/iPhone to load facilitation tools