Nudge Theory Lunch 'n' Learn
Tuesday, 19 July 2022, 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM
What is this session about?
Needing a nudge? Improving sustainability using behavioural science
This webinar provides an introduction to using behavioural science, or nudge theory, to drive sustainability improvements in an organisation.
What will I achieve?
By attending this Lunch 'n' Learn you will:
- Understand the key concepts and principles of altering behaviour using behavioural science insights or ‘nudge theory’
- Recognise how to apply this approach to sustainability problems
- Be given examples some nudges that have been shown to make people behave more sustainably
- Learn to design your own ‘nudges’ to drive sustainability improvements in your workplace
What are the technical requirements?
You will need:
- Internet connection
- A computer with microphone and camera is best (e.g. a PC/laptop/iMac/MacBook)
- Earphones/headphones/speakers (preferable)
- A tablet/iPad/smart phone/iPhone to load facilitation tools