National Meet the Buyers Event - National Highways RDP
Thursday, 18 August 2022, 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
National Highways and their Delivery Integration Partners (DIPs) working on the Regional Delivery Partnership are organising a National Meet the Buyers event on 18 August 2022 to promote local supply chain opportunities and key themes of innovation, supply chain collaboration and sustainability.
This full day online conference will include:
- Presentations by prime contractors on their current and future schemes.
- A ‘Meet the Buyer’ programme with an opportunity to book 1-2-1 pre-scheduled meetings with a number of Prime Contractors who have real and current purchasing requirements.
- Short practical training workshops
- Plenary addresses from National Highways
Event Aims and Objectives:
- Provide details of RDP Schemes, their requirements and timelines
- Provide focussed training on innovation, collaboration, social value and successful tendering
- Provide opportunities for suppliers to meet directly with purchasing decision makers
- Accelerate supply chain development to maximise value and efficiency for the RDP framework
To reserve your place, use the booking link below. Our team will then be in touch to organise meeting schedules.