Unlocking the value of Supplier Diversity to deliver Social Value Lunch 'n' Learn
Tuesday, 12 July 2022, 11:30 AM - 12:30 PM
What is the session about?
Supplier diversity is an integral part of the social value agenda. PPN 06/20, the government’s Social Value Model, references diverse supply chains under the theme, ‘tackling economic inequality and there is strong evidence to support the commercial benefits of an inclusive approach to procurement. Proven benefits include increased innovation, brand enhancement and competitive advantage. Research shows that supplier diversity also has a positive effect on the long-term growth of an organisation while helping to develop and nurture long-term, mutually beneficial supplier relationships.
Join this Lunch n Learn session to understand what is supplier diversity, values diverse suppliers bring in supply chains, achieving Social Value and challenges and opportunities for supply chains.
What will I achieve?
The session will cover:
- Understanding Supplier Diversity and Building diverse supply chains
- Integrating supplier diversity within the traditional supply chain
- Social Value through Supplier Diversity
- Challenges and Opportunities
Mayank Shah – MSD UK
What can I expect from a Lunch 'n' Learn?
Lunch 'n' Learns offer a quick introduction to a topic, or present a case study, 45-60 mins to fit around your busy schedule.
What are the technical requirements?
You will need:
- Internet connection
- A computer with microphone and camera is best (e.g. a PC/laptop/iMac/MacBook)
- Earphones/headphones/speakers (preferable)
- A tablet/iPad/smart phone/iPhone to load facilitation tools