Impact on Urban Health – stakeholder event
Wednesday, 20 October 2021, 10:00 AM - 11:30 AM
The Centre for Low Emission Construction at Imperial College London is working with Impact on Urban Health to better understand the current level of awareness of the impact of air pollution and carbon emissions from within the construction sector and related trades.
We would like to invite you to join us at a workshop for an update on UK policy, innovation, and low emission approaches for construction.
This 90-minute virtual event is open to all members of the construction industry with environmental responsibility, central and local government officers, and those working with the sector to help decarbonise and reduce the impacts on air quality.
During the event there will be short presentations from industry experts as well as breakout sessions with an opportunity to discuss what the sector can do to tackle air pollution and carbon emissions. Please come prepared to offer your views and ideas in this collaborative space and note there are limited places available.
- Defra – Defra update on NRMM
- HS2, Andrea Davidson, – Reducing emissions in construction
- JCB – Latest innovation to decarbonise NRMM
- Centre for Low Emission Construction, Daniel Marsh – Air quality and emissions from construction
- Impact on Urban Health, Ben Pearce – Health effects of air pollution, programme overview
Event moderated by Dr. James Cadman, Action Sustainability.
Get in touch with email@example.com if you have any questions.