VIRTUAL: Net Zero Carbon Homes - Does offsite construction provide a solution? Business Bytes
Tuesday, 25 May 2021, 1:00 PM - 3:00 PM
conference will help you to better understand the how offsite construction can
help society meet the challenge of Net Zero Carbon homes. If we take the
opportunity to design in energy and resource efficiency into the production of
offsite homes and then manufacturer and assemble them to higher standards, we
have the potential to build homes at scale with minimal whole life carbon
impacts and contribute to the challenge of retrofit.
Are you a contractor or supplier looking for innovative solutions? Drawing on experience from the UK and French markets, this conference will provide a valuable insight into new offsite technologies, materials, and processes for delivery of low-carbon housing and retrofit. Live English / French translation will be provided through our virtual conference language channels.
By attending this conference, you will:
- Understand what contributes most carbon through the process of manufacture, construction, use and end of life of a residential unit.
- Learn about different kinds of low carbon offsite construction materials and systems from industry leaders.
- Appreciate how we can accelerate the uptake of offsite solutions in the residential market.
- Hear how design and procurement functions can influence reduced carbon and increased use of offsite .
- Help foster collaboration across borders and between the construction stages.
Attendance is free, to book your place please click on the link below.