VIRTUAL: Showcasing Carbon Reduction in Wales Business Bytes
Wednesday, 28 April 2021, 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Join us on the 28th April to find out about the latest low carbon and sustainable products & processes being developed for the Construction, Housing, and Infrastructure sector in Wales.
Reducing carbon and greenhouse emissions is a key industry driver and the Wales leadership group has chosen the speakers for this event to highlight how they have developed new ways to reduce the carbon in their products and to show you how you can too.
Speakers include: Celsa UK, Concrete Canvas, Rockwool, Woodknowledge Wales
By attending this session you will:
- Understand why robust, science-based targets matter and how they can help you reduce your whole life carbon output.
- Learn about the latest carbon zero timber solution which has been produced for housing in Wales.
- Learn how innovations at the design and specification stage can significantly reduce the use of carbon heavy concrete.
- Understand how largescale steel manufacturing is tackling carbon reduction.
- Learn how a “circular economy” thinking can reduce carbon within your business as well as waste.