VIRTUAL: Setting up an inclusive site: Webinar
Webinar - Details to follow
Wednesday, 28 April 2021, 11:00 AM - 11:45 AM
Hosted by Highways England, HS2 & Network Rail
An inclusive site is one that can be used easily and safely by everyone, in a way that maintains their dignity.
It ensures that, wherever possible, buildings and spaces are appropriate for diverse needs and accessible to all, behaviours are respectful and a culture is established so that everyone knows how to practice Fairness, Inclusion and Respect (FIR) in their daily working lives. It goes beyond a compliance approach to ensure that everyone working on, communicating with, or visiting the site are treated with fairness, inclusion and respect.
This webinar will set out the benefits of an inclusive site and will introduce how to achieve this. It is relevant to all size and type of site. It acts as an introduction to the FIR E-Learning course ‘Setting up an Inclusive Site and Site Office.’
By attending this webinar, you will:
- Appreciate what constitutes an inclusive site and what the benefits are
- Be aware of legal requirements
- Recognise steps to take to set up and run an inclusive site and site office
- Learn from industry specific examples of good practice
- Be equipped with information and examples, to be able to make positive changes to existing ways of working