VIRTUAL: Biodiversity Net Gain workshop
Tuesday, 27 April 2021, 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Join this workshop with Julia Baker, Biodiversity Technical Specialist at Balfour Beatty, to get to grips with Biodiversity Net Gain, and take a closer look at how to embed Net Gain through the lifecycle of a project, from development of a strategy, through to delivering on site.
At this workshop, you will:
- Find out what Net Gain means and the business case for implementing it
- Discover how the metric works and what it’s trying to achieve
- Learn how can it be measured in operation and consider how it breaks down at the different RIBA stages
- Hear tangible examples of how this can be delivered
- Understand how Biodiversity Net Gain links in to the wider sustainability agenda, including green infrastructure and ecosystem services, flood prevention, social value and climate resilience
Please get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.