VIRTUAL: Smart Construction: The technologies, processes, and materials changing construction
Thursday, 21 January 2021, 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Government, clients, major contractors, and their professional advisers are all working together to build a more modern, productive, and sustainable construction sector.
To do this we all need to change, but to do that we need help. The Smart Construction Network supports the construction industry to make full use of digital technologies and industrialised manufacturing techniques to improve productivity, minimise whole life cost, improve sustainability and maximise user benefits.
By attending this online conference, you will:
- Find out how new materials can revolutionise our buildings
- Understand how new digital technologies are driving improved construction processes
- Learn how changing the way we build will help tackle climate change
- Discover how modern methods of construction are being used on sites across the UK
- Hear how the Smart Construction Network can provide practical support to construction companies to accelerate change
- Connect with our leading experts who can support you in up-skilling your business to gain the benefits of Smart Construction.
Speakers and panellists will be drawn from members of the Smart Construction Network including; the Universities of Cambridge, Huddersfield, Reading, Salford, and Oxford Brookes together with Innovate UK, National Composite Centre, The Manufacturing Technology Centre, Construction Scotland Innovation Centre, the Supply Chain School and Build Offsite.If you have any questions please contact Imogen