VIRTUAL: Living Wage – Myths versus Reality Business Bytes
Tuesday, 10 November 2020, 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
As part of the People Matter Charter, we are encouraging organisations to move towards paying the Real Living Wage and maybe even sign up to the Living Wage foundation. But even though the charter is advocating a fair wage for all there are still some misconceptions over what the Real Living Wage is and how much it really costs a business.
At this event you will:
- Hear from Partners, signatories to the People Matter Charter and the Living Wage foundation.
- Understand the business case for investing in paying your workforce the Real Living wage
- Understand what drives a client to require the living wage as part of its procurement process
- Hear how the living wage foundation operates and what it really costs to pay the Real Living wage require it of your supply chain
- Hear from a signatory of the People Matter Charter and why they have become a Living wage foundation signatory
- Have the opportunity to ask questions of the experts