VIRTUAL: Maximising social value from infrastructure projects lunch n learn
Wednesday, 7 October 2020, 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM
Recent research shows that while many infrastructure clients and contractors have social value objectives, there is a significant implementation gap between policy and delivery of meaningful social value in practice.
Join us at this lunch n learn on maximising social value from infrastructure projects to:
- Discover key findings about current shortcomings in the creation and delivery of social value
- Learn about guidance on how social value can be created over the lifecycle of projects – not just through procurement and construction
- Hear an overview of a new social value maturity model for infrastructure projects
- Gather key recommendations
- Understand how Scape Group is approaching the social value agenda as a major construction client, including practical examples of social value delivery
- Jo Dobson, Associate, Useful Projects (and lead author of ‘Maximising social value from infrastructure projects’)
- Alison Ramsey, Social Value and Performance Manager, Scape Group
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.