VIRTUAL: Understanding Unconscious Bias Workshop
Webinar - Details to follow
Tuesday, 14 July 2020, 2:30 PM - 4:30 PM
If we accept the notion that we’re all naturally unconsciously biased, we can develop a shared and an individual responsibility to address this.
This training session will take a look at the difference between bias, prejudice and stereotyping and the impact it can have on the workplace. We will look at the implications linked to how unconscious bias affects decision making in activities such as recruitment, people development, performance management, leadership and marketing.
By attending this virtual workshop, you will:
- Understand what unconscious bias is
- Examine the different types of unconscious bias
- Understand the link between ‘discrimination’ and ‘protected characteristics’
- Manage unconscious bias in yourself and others
- Develop an inclusive approach
If you have any questions please contact Sara