VIRTUAL: Social Value Business Bytes
Wednesday, 22 July 2020, 12:30 PM - 2:00 PM
Within the current climate, generating social value is more important than ever - 96% of School Partners are interested in social value to attract and retain staff. It's a top priority for clients and contractors and therefore will also be a priority for their suppliers. In our recently launched Social Value in the Built Environment Industry Briefing paper 88% of School Partners said they are being driven on social value by client expectations.
At this Business Bytes find out how your organisation can deliver social value and the business benefits of doing so. During this session you will:
- Hear a clients perspective from Argent on social value and implications for the supply chain
- Find out how School Partner Recycling Lives implemented social value and 'changed how business is done'
- Learn from SME Ethstat Ethical Stationery's case study about the work they do to deliver social value and the benefits to their business
- Find out how your organisation can deliver social value to help meet customer requirements
- Discover how to manage social value, and the tools and frameworks available to support you
For more information please contact email@example.com.