Webinar: Monitoring & reporting on workplace diversity
Webinar - Details to follow
Thursday, 19 March 2020, 10:30 AM - 12:00 PM
Done well, monitoring and reporting on workplace diversity goes beyond a compliance approach to demonstrate a genuine commitment to continuous improvement and allows the business to benefit from the advantages that a diverse workforce brings.
Whether you are new to monitoring or already undertake monitoring and reporting, this masterclass will show you how to gather useful information over the whole life cycle of the workforce and then to use it meaningfully
This workshop will provide participants with practical information on:
- What and how to monitor and report step by step, from basics through to implementation
- Planning and implementing effective diversity monitoring and reporting for your business
- Checking effectiveness of existing monitoring and reporting practices
- Considering how to link monitoring to business specific goals
- Being clear on regulatory requirements
If you have any questions about this session, please contact Sara
Current School status re: Coronavirus (COVID-19): We want to ensure you that the School will continue to provide the highest quality learning to you amidst the Coronavirus outbreak. We will continue to do this by changing the format of our face to face activities (workshops, full and half day supplier briefings, meetings) and broadcasting them remotely via a webinar forma (or similar alternative). We hope you find this move reassuring so that you can still access all of our free training in a safe environment.
We are continuing to monitor the situation as it evolves and will adjust our approach accordingly so please keep an eye out for our emails and on our website.