FM Conference: Transforming the way we do business
Tavistock Pl, Kings Cross
Wednesday, 11 March 2020, 9:30 AM - 2:45 PM
Transforming the way we do business - Achievements & Challenges for Facilities Management
Hear from our keynote speakers...
- Buildings for People, health & wellbeing Catriona Brady, Head of Better Places for People, World Green Building Council
- From SDGs, responsible consumption to consumer use plastics - Keith Chanter, Chief Executive Officer, EMCOR UK
- From community engagement to social value - Rory Murphy, Commercial Director, Vinci Facilities
- Highlighting achievements of the School and its Partners in addressing some of the biggest sustainability challenges facing the FM sector, its clients and supply chain
- Identifying emerging challenges that will reshape the way we must operate within the existing built environment
- Facilitating a series of debates involving representatives of the whole FM value chain to develop practical ideas for a sustainable future.
- Understand how to face emerging sustainability challenges
- Network with peer organisations
Current School status re: Coronavirus: At this present time we are not intending to change the format, or cancel, any events, activities, meetings or projects the Supply Chain Sustainability School are running. However, we are closely monitoring the situation and advice provided by the Government and will act accordingly. Should there be a need to cancel any training events you will be informed as soon as any decision is made so please keep an eye out for these communications which will come via email and also stated on our website. Should there be a need to cancel events or meetings, the School will endeavour to run a version of the event via webinar or meetings remotely wherever possible.