Supplier / Sub-Contractor Breakfast Briefing with Barratt Homes - Scotland
Wednesday, 4 March 2020, 9:00 AM - 11:30 AM
To continue our work
increasing awareness, knowledge and action on sustainability through built
environment supply chains, we are delighted to be partnering with Barratt Homes
in Scotland to host a Breakfast Briefing event in Dundee on 4 March.
The main focus of this event is waste reduction and resource efficiency in house building. One of the country’s largest providers, Barratt Homes are planning to deliver more than 3,800 homes across 20 new sites in Scotland, and ensuring a sustainable approach across their operations is paramount.
Barratt are joining us to speak about their pipeline of work, regional priorities and challenges, how they collaborate with their supply chain and what they expect from their commercial partners.
They will be joined by Dundee City Council, who will present on their “Sustainable Dundee” strategy for the city, and Cascade Water Products who will present “Aqua Gratis” technology to reduce domestic water consumption. Our briefing events are designed to present and discuss new developments, shared approaches and innovative solutions to environmental and social challenges faced by the construction / house building industry. Book your free place today to contribute to this important agenda.
By attending this event, you will:
- Understand the sustainability priorities of main contractors and clients in the region
- Have an opportunity to discuss key challenges and potential solutions with your peers, partners, suppliers and customers
- Find out about upcoming projects, and opportunities available for sub-contractors and suppliers
- Learn how our free training resources can help improve your company’s approach and performance on a range of sustainability issues
- Network and promote your company to many other suppliers, contractors and industry partners.
If you have any questions or special requirements for attending this event (e.g. access, dietary), please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 0191 580 4005 so that we can accommodate you.
There is no cost of attending (all our events and learning resources are available free of charge). The event is CPD accredited, and breakfast rolls will be served on arrival.