Introductory webinars - 9/14 January: discover your customers' sustainability requirements
Thursday, 9 January 2020, 1:00 PM - 1:30 PM
At 1300h on 9 and 14 January 2020, at the Supply Chain Sustainability School is presenting an introductory webinar to the built environment industry in Scotland.
The same short session will run on both days , and is aimed as a quick intro for building and construction companies, designers, manufacturers, suppliers, sub-contractors and the wider supply chain.
Presented by Andrew Wilson (Sector Manager for the Supply Chain Sustainability School in Scotland), the webinar is an ideal introduction for companies who haven’t yet joined the School, or who have only recently set up their free accounts.
It will also be relevant to individuals and companies looking to become more active and use the School’s resources more regularly, in line with client preferences and/or requirements.
It will cover:
- What is the Supply Chain Sustainability School?
- Our Partners – collaborating together on shared challenges
- Setting up a user account
- Learning and training resources available
- Personal/company dashboards
- Extending your learning: bronze, silver and gold accreditation
- Our business and sustainability impacts