Webinar: Scotland's introduction to the School
Thursday, 9 January 2020, 1:00 PM - 1:30 PM
Helping suppliers and sub-Contractors to deliver to customer priorities
This webinar is aimed as a quick introductory overview for building and construction companies, designers, manufacturers, suppliers, sub-contractors and the wider supply chain in Scotland.
Who's it for:
This webinar is for individuals and companies who:
- Have yet to join the School
- Have recently set up a free account
- Want to use the School more actively, in line with client preferences and/or requirements
The session will be presented by Andrew Wilson, the School's market lead for Scotland.
The webinar will cover:
- What is the Supply Chain Sustainability School?
- Our Partners – collaborating together on shared challenges
- Setting up a user account
- Learning and training resources available
- Personal/company dashboards
- Extending your learning: Bronze, silver and gold accreditation
- Our business and sustainability impacts