Embedding FIR in procurement with Skanska and Balfour Beatty
36 Bennetts Hill, 3rd Floor
Wednesday, 26 February 2020, 9:30 AM - 12:30 PM
How can equality, diversity and inclusion be included in procurement, supply chain and contract management processes?
Attend this workshop to understand how EDI/FIR can be integrated with procurement and supply chain management. You will be better equipped to respond to questions in tenders on how FIR/EDI is treated within your supply chains.
This masterclass will be led by: Dale Turner, Director of Procurement and Supply Chain at Skanska & Aaron Reid, Head of Sustainable Procurement at Balfour Beatty
This workshop will also provide participants with:
- Clarification of what “FIR in procurement and supply chain management” means
- Appreciation of why it matters – using Skanska’s approach to “Building resilience through supply chains” as an illustration
- A strategic approach to “FIR in procurement and supply chain management” – using the A14 as an example
- Practical techniques to include FIR in procurement processes and in contract management – using the procurement process (from ISO 20400) and questions and evaluation frameworks extracted from real-life PQQs and invitations to tender
- Action planning for applying learning
If you have any questions please contact Sara or call 0207 697 1977