*Registrations Closed* - Diversity Data Benchmarking Conference 2023
Tuesday, 12 December 2023, 10:00 AM - 4:15 PM
What is this session about?
Explore diversity data from over 500,000 employees in 525 companies.
You are invited to join us at this in-person conference where we launch the results of the sector's largest ever diversity survey. Leading clients, contractors, suppliers and trade and professional associations have collaborated to help us all better understand the diversity of our sector. This conference will reveal the key diversity trends we are seeing across the sector, explore the issues arising out of those results, and provide the opportunity from those doing most to improve the sector's diversity and unlock the benefits of a more diverse and inclusive workforce.
What will I achieve?
You will gain valuable insights into the diversity of our sector.
The conference provides an unparalleled opportunity to hear about our research findings and pick up tools and practical ideas on how to improve the diversity of your workforce and supply chain to enhance organizational performance. By attending you will:
- Hear from industry leaders on improving diversity
- Examine the latest diversity trends in characteristics such as age, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation and disability
- Hear how to improve diversity through the attraction and recruitment process
- Explore the latest retention trends
- Understand how to improve diversity reporting and disclosure
- Understand how to benchmark your own company's diversity
- Learn from those organisations which are having most success in improving diversity
The conference will allow you to interact and ask questions of clients, contractors, suppliers, diversity specialists and professionals who will be discussing their approaches to increasing the diversity of their workforces.
Access the full Conference Programme here.
After attending this conference, what training or resources should I use next?
You can progress your Fairness, Inclusion and Respect (FIR) knowledge by attending relevant training courses, assessing your organisation’s maturity via the FIR Growth Assessment or accessing a range of resources in our FIR Toolkit.
Click below to find further information:Berta@supplychainschool.co.uk