Boosting Construction Productivity | Virtual Conference
Tuesday, 28 November 2023, 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
What is this Conference about?
Join us for an engaging and insightful 2-hour virtual conference focused on boosting construction productivity. This conference is tailored to those eager to explore the dynamic challenges of leading change through teams, highlighting the diverse roles that leaders play in this process. Engaging in conversations with a diverse panel of experts hailing from fields such as sports, the military, philanthropy, and construction, we'll delve into the realm of best practices.
Throughout the conference, we will discuss the varied roles that 'leaders' assume at every level within organisations. From organisational leadership to project delivery, we'll delve into daily responsibilities and the challenges they encounter.
By harnessing best practices and insights drawn from a diverse range of sectors, we will interlink strategies for driving improvements in cost efficiency, timeliness, quality, and carbon footprint reduction. Moreover, it develops the opportunity to elevate the capabilities of teams, creating a culture of collaboration and motivation, and ultimately boosting productivity.
Our speakers include:
- Trudi Sully, Impact Lead at Mott MacDonald
- Nick Smith, Associate Sales Director at Stax
- Andrew Johnson, Associate at BIM Academy
- Mark Worrall, CEO at BBI Services
- Ian Heptonstall, Director at Action Sustainability
- More to be announced.
What will I achieve?
By attending this conference, you will learn about:
- The challenges of leaders at all levels in organisations and project delivery
- Best practices and experience from a diverse range of sectors
- How to link together driving cost, time, quality & carbon improvements
- The opportunities to raise the capability of your teams
What can I expect from a Virtual Conference?
Virtual Conferences are multi-speaker sessions featuring experts from the sector, around 2 hours to give you a more in-depth overview of the subject.
What are the technical requirements?
You will need:
- An internet connection
- A computer with a microphone and camera is best (e.g. a PC/laptop/iMac/MacBook)
- Earphones/headphones/speakers (preferable)
- A tablet/iPad/smartphone/iPhone to load facilitation tools
What are the attendance requirements?
Please arrive promptly and stay for the duration. This means arriving no later than 10 minutes to the session and attending the full 2 hours.
To receive your CPD accreditation and for this to be tracked through your Supply Chain Sustainability School dashboard make sure your full name is reflected on your Zoom account when you join the session.
Please note, if you fail to meet the attendance requirements, unfortunately you will not be issued a CPD Certificate.
If you have any questions about this session please contact email@example.com